Saturday 9 February 2008

Just got the news from John who is incubating my lav pekin eggs, five of the dozen are fertile, plus the two he put in which will possibly be black/lav, wheaten/lav or col./lav splits. Very nice to hear!

Meanwhile Ms. Wyandotte Banty is still sitting tight on her clutch and the Wyandotte chicks are growing like proverbial weeds having sprouted most of their wing feathers and half their breast feathers. Looks like we've got a good number of GIRLS mixed in with those boys! Yippie! I was half expecting because of the heat they'd all be BOYS! LOL Need to get pictures of the little guys!

Non-chook related, I decided to scan and put up some of my (non-chook) sketches at http://sketchymemories.blogspot.com/ Not many up at the moment, I have heaps more I will scan in as time (and toddler) allows.

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany